What do you need to verify your account?
- Identity document:
a) For EU citizens: Your identity document (passport or national ID card), with at least 6 months validity. The document must have clearly written your city of birth.
b) For NON EU citizens: Your passport with at least 6 months validity.
- Proof of residence (everyone: EU and NON EU citizens):
a) A proof of residence (English preferred): it can be a bank statement, a utility bill, or similar document with your residence address printed on it or better, a certificate of residence. It must be not older than 3 months.
We do not accept screenshots, and we require a full page document.
How to verify your account?
After logging in to The Rock Trading, head to your dashboard by hovering your mouse over the top-right corner and selecting ‘PERSONAL DATA’ then ‘VERIFY’ from the menu on the left.
- Verify identity
- Upload your identity document: front and back (back is not necessary if you are uploading your passport)
- Record a video or upload your own photo;
- Record a video, directly from your PC’s webcam, by following the instructions that will appear on the screen; you will be asked for the document you have previously uploaded.
- Upload a photo of yourself (selfie) with the document you have previously uploaded in your hand and a sheet of paper bearing the indicated wording.
- Verify residency
- Upload your proof of residence.
- Proof of residence and identity document are both mandatory.
- Identity document must be either as a JPEG file or as a PNG image files and COLORED.
- Proof of residence can be in JPEG, PNG or PDF format and must be COLORED.
- Both, identity document and proof of residence should not be larger than 5MB.
- Documents must be in high resolution and intact (no cut borders)
- NEVER send documents via email or any other mean of communication which is not the official one provided inside our platform.
- Verification occurs only during working days because it is processed together with the payment institution/bank, and often they request at least 2 (working) days. There is nothing we can do to expedite the process.
- If you have any kind of problems or doubts, do not hesitate to contact our customer care at https://support.therocktrading.com/
Screenshots, postal slips, self-certifications are not allowed.
Note: Each time a document is approved or rejected you will receive an email.
You will also receive an email when your account is successfully verified.
Before making a deposit or withdrawal, please ensure that your documents are still valid. otherwise the payment institution may not credit the deposit/withdrawal pending completion of this formality.
Expiry and renewal of documents:
Your proof of identity, at the time of loading, must be valid for at least another 6 months and will need to be reloaded consequently for renewal once expired.
Proof of domicile, at the time of upload, must be recent, not older than 3 months, and must be renewed every 3 years.