- Identity document:
a) For EU citizens: Your identity document (passport or national ID card), with at least 6 months validity. The document must have clearly written your city of birth.
b) For NON EU citizens: Your passport with at least 6 months validity.
- Proof of residence (everyone: EU and NON EU citizens):
a) A proof of residence (English preferred): it can be a bank statement, a utility bill, or similar document with your residence address printed on it or better, a certificate of residence. It must be not older than 3 months.
We do not accept screenshots and we require a full page document.
- Upload your identity document: front and back (back is not necessary if you are uploading your passport) and a photo/selfie holding the document in hand.
- Upload your proof of residence.
- Proof of residence and identity document are both mandatory.
- Identity document must be either as a JPEG file or as a PNG image files and COLORED.
- Proof of residence can be in JPEG, PNG or PDF format and must be COLORED.
- Both, identity document and proof of residence should not be larger than 5MB.
- Documents must be in high resolution and intact (no cut borders)
- NEVER send documents via email or any other mean of communication which is not the official one provided inside our platform.
- Verification occurs only during working days because it is processed together with the payment institution/bank, and often they request at least 2 (working) days. There is nothing we can do to expedite the process.
- If you have any kind of problems or doubts, do not hesitate to contact our customer care at https://support.therocktrading.com/
- Identity document: at the time of upload, it must have at least another 6 months of validity while the expiration date is the one written in the document. (so its own expiration date)
- Proof of residence: at the time of upload, it must not be older than 3 months and its expiration date is every three years.