We are thrilled to announce the addition of Skrill to our platform: Skrill is a fast and secure way to transfer money across the internet, without geographical limits and an IBAN.
Thanks to Skrill you will be able to:
- Buy bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies with your credit or debit card instantly;
- Deposit and withdraw fiat money (euro) 24 hours a day, seven days a week, without waiting for classic bank transfer times.
Today Skrill has an ecosystem of 36 million users and 40 different fiat currencies. With transparency and reliability always at the forefront, we would like to point out that the company has a regular license to operate within the European Economic Area (SEPA) and is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
At The Rock Trading, from the beginning, we have always distinguished ourselves not only for our history and reliability in the regulatory field but also for our focus and interest in being always at the forefront of this groundbreaking technology, devoting daily time and resources to research and development.
After being the first exchange to integrate technologies such as Liquid’s Sidechain, Bech32 addresses, zCash shielded addresses, and much more, a few days ago we have officially opened our doors to Skrill.
In addition to the benefits listed above, deposits and withdrawals made through Skrill on The Rock Trading are also immediate and available 24/7. (In the image below you can find the detail of the section where you can select Skrill to deposit or withdraw your euros).
Since the service is still in an experimental phase, in order to use it, you must open a ticket to our customer support and request to enable Skrill deposits and withdrawals. (This procedure is only for this temporary period of testing).
Be careful, before making a deposit or withdrawal, you must be sure to comply with the following requirements:
- Being a verified user on both The Rock Trading and Skrill platforms and being the owner of both accounts.
- Ensure that the documents on The Rock Trading are up to date (valid ID card and proof of domicile still valid).
- Having the same account email on both The Rock Trading and Skrill websites. It’s not a problem if you have a different email address on Skrill since you can add a second email address (go to www.skrill.com and select Settings > Personal Data > Add email address).
There are specific fees that apply to deposits and withdrawals using Skrill: in addition to our fee of 3% on deposits and 1.2% on withdrawals, be aware that there may be standard fees applied by Skrill and for which we invite you to check their website for more information.
For more information about our fees structure, we invite you to read our dedicated page.
Skrill® is a registered trademark of Skrill Limited. Skrill Limited is registered in England (No. 04260907) with its registered office at 25 Canada Square, London E14 5LQ.
Skrill Ltd. and The Rock Trading S.r.l. are not affiliated in any way.